Law Practice as a Second Career: A More Purposeful Life
I started my first career as an associate design engineer with a small manufacturing company. After completing a MBA program, I moved into management and eventually became a divisional director with a Fortune 250 company.
In 2013, I felt led to make a change. I wanted to live a more purposeful life, helping others through life's difficult moments.
With the full support of my wonderful wife, I left my first career to pursue my long-time dream of becoming an attorney. I graduated from the University of Missouri - Columbia, School of Law in December 2016 and was admitted to the Missouri Bar in April 2017.
By leveraging my experience in business planning, operations, and the intelligent use of technology, I plan to keep overhead down and productivity up in order to achieve Kirshner Law's mission: To show God's love to working-class Missourians by providing access to compassionate, quality, legal services which they otherwise may not be able to afford.
Choosing an attorney is an important decision. Please do your research and make an informed decision. If you would like to speak with me about your legal concerns, please contact me to schedule a free, 30-minute consultation.
The consultation visit would give you an opportunity to interview me. It would also provide me with an opportunity to determine if I am the right attorney to handle your case.
- Missouri Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court of Western Missouri
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, WDMO
- U.S. District Court of Eastern Missouri
- Boone County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Christian Legal Society
- Pro-Bono Attorney w/ Mid-Missouri Legal Services
- Special Public Defender w/ MSPD
- Mid-Missouri Legal Services (UDC volunteer)
- Boone County Prosecuting Attorney's Office (externship)
- MU Family Violence Clinic (clinical program)
- Audrain County Prosecuting Attorney's Office (externship)
- JD - University of Missouri - Columbia
- MBA - Robert Morris University - PA
- BS - Point Park University
- AS - Pennsylvania State University